Last night at the Toyota dealership we just didn't have much luck. They didn't have any cars in that we were interested in, or could afford. The new Yaris and the Prius are usually sold before they even get to the lot. They do have a Yaris coming in at the end of the month that we would be interested in, so we MIGHT put a deposit down on it. I just hate to do that before we even see it. They have one in stock in Macon, so we are going to go buy and take a look at it tonight - but it doesn't have a power package, and manual windows and doors just isn't going to work. But at least we can see how big the car is and sit in it, drive it, etc.
My head has been hurting since yesterday. I went to bed early and I have taken Tylenol a few times but it just isn't working. This morning I had a DP with breakfast to see if the caffiene would help, but it didn't.
Painting the furniture is going okay. The wood part of the furniture looks like it will need 1 coat of primer, and 2 coats of paint. But, the backing of the hutch (top) part is not real wood. I don't even think it is wood. So, we might take it off and replace it with a thin sheet of MDF or wood. The primer and paint isn't sticking to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment