The pediatrician that we were going to use for Peyton stopped taking new patients after June 1st. Figures! If I would have only called earlier. There are a few places in town that I know I DO NOT want to go, so at least I have the remaining doctors narrowed down, so I'll ask around about those doctors. My SIL ended up going to 3 different doctors before finding the one she liked (the one we were going to use). I know that I can change if we don't feel comfortable or like the service where-ever we decide, so we might have to go through the same mess...or who knows, we could find the perfect doctor the first time.
My work shower is next Thursday, and April from church just emailed today and said that the ladies at church wanted to throw me a shower as well. I didn't expect that. I'll be very grateful for everything that we get though. So, sometime in September we will have a 3rd shower. I feel kind of bad b/c we haven't been going to church very much lately...but we used to go all the time, and hopefully after we get into a schedule with Peyton we will continue to go alot.
Saturday we are going close to Atlanta to my aunt's wedding shower. She is the aunt that I lived with alot in college, so we are close. I'm looking forward to seeing her, but not the ride. My mom and sister are coming with me though, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I still need to get a gift. I wanted to go to the BIG Babies-R-Us south of Atlanta, but with two more showers to go, I am just going to wait and see what we get. I can order the stuff we don't have at our local target or walmart online.
No comments:
Post a Comment