Thursday, August 31, 2006

Work Baby Shower

Today the baby shower was AWESOME. I cannot believe how much my co-workers spoiled me - well me and Peyton. The lunch was wonderful, and the gifts, boy - I didn't think the were ever going to stop coming. My office gave me the 3-wheeled stroller, the video monitor AND a basket FULL of baby stuff. Then my mom's co-workers and my mother-in-law's co-workers gave me stuff. I got lots of bottles, baby feeding things, a 'mini' diaper bag, the portable high chair that attaches to the table, a $75 target gift card, and quite a few really cute little halloween things. I can't wait to go home and look through it all, and start organizing. I have already said a prayer thanking God for putting all these people in my life. It is great to know that so many people care about me and our family.

No comments: