Last night, I get home and Eric has rented us a movie and bought specialty popcorn for me. He said he wanted us to have a 'special' night. We watched Posideon...which I thought was pretty good. Definitely kept me on the edge of my seat for most of the movie. My heart was pounding for most of the movie.
He also went to the grocery store with me...which is such a treat. I don't think I can do it alone anymore. It is too tiring if I get a buggy full, and then loading the car and unloading at home. Too much. But it isn't bad when he goes with me. This is the second time in a row he has gone with me, and he said he would keep going with me until after Peyton gets here. Maybe by the time Peyton gets here, Eric will be able to go himself. Not that he couldn't do it now, but he has a hard time finding stuff and it takes him alot longer than if I went - but maybe this will be his 'training' for later.
1 comment:
You like Eric going with you? Tim has been forbidden to come to the store with me. He's like a child - wants to buy EVERYTHING and we always end up spending $30-$50 more when he goes. No joke. And I actually like grocery shopping. Well, before having a baby. Now it's not so easy.
Post a Comment