Thursday, August 10, 2006

Joey...

It was nice to get to see Joey last night. And tonight at his gig, my mom is going to video tap him so I can see it. Yeah! He went to England, Ireland and Amsterdam in the spring, and I got to travel there with him last night through his stories and pictures. Next year he is going to Italy and France I believe. He is having so much fun living his life, and he is making it all on his own. So great to see.

He is still living with the same roommates in Manhattan, and he has GREAT rent prices. He works all kinds of different jobs to make money, and he is constantly saving up to go somewhere and do something fun. He works for a catering business, cleaning business, he dog/cat sits, and of course his standup shows. I don't know if he is getting paid much for his shows yet - if at all. I told him I couldn't wait to see him one day on one of the night shows! I just know he is going to get a break at some point and make it!

No comments: