My Doctor's appointment went great yesterday. Peyton's back is now lined up with my back. That explains why I'm starting to get kicks on both sides of my stomach, and these kicks are starting to really hurt! I got scared for a second when they were checking his heartbeat, because I could tell it was going faster than normal - but the doctor said that was a good thing. He had been kicking alot while I was in the room waiting, so his heartrate was up because of it. I'm measuring right on target, and they will start doing the exams at my next appointment in two weeks.
Last night when I got home I took an hour nap, which could have been much longer but I told Eric to wake me up after an hour b/c I had stuff that I needed to do. I cleaned the kitchen (didn't get a chance this weekend), unloaded the dishwasher, painted one section of the hutch, and did one load of laundry - all without my back hurting much!!! I think the hour rest when I got home really helped my body re-coup from the day, and my home tasks didn't hurt me as much. I'm going to try to do the same thing tonight, and we will see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment