Peyton and I are leaving this afternoon to go spend the night with Eric's cousin Christie. Kaycee, Emma and Marie are also coming. I love spending time with them. Being the oldest on both sides in my family, I don't have any cousins that are even close to my age (although now that some are in college, and growing up the 7-10 year age difference isn't as bad as it used to be). I'm actually pretty close to all of my cousins, and I was the family babysitter forever, so I have lots of memories of them when they were little. I want to do a scrapbook one day called 'cousins'.
Anyway, back to this weekend.
I don't really know what the plans are except that Peyton will be getting his Easter Pictures taken at a studio near Christies house. The photographer takes awesome pictures, and I have been planning on going to visit and getting pictures taken at this studio since before Peyton was even born. Lauren and Emma (Christie and Kaycee's little girls) have some of the best pictures that were taken at this studio.
I was hoping he would be able to sit up for his pictures, but he isn't quite there yet. He is trying to crawl though. He lays on his belly and he doesn't quite move his arms yet, but his legs scoot him across the floor like a little frog. Too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment