Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday Update

- Alabama was lots of fun, the classes were AWESOME. I'll have to post pictures of the stuff that I made and tell more details in another post.
- Peyton is still teething pretty bad. He is getting a really bad rash around his mouth from where he is constantly chewing on toys and keeping that area wet. I hope that it clears up before his easter pictures next weekend.
- We had a call on the house, kind of made me realize that WE REALLY are selling the house. I'm happy with the decision, but moving sucks. So bad.
- I want to go to church tomorrow night! Need to make going to church my new 'habit', since we have gotten out of the habit.
- Lots of things have been marked off our huge todo list, but more things are taking there place. Still lots to do cleaning wise before I feel 'ready' to show the house. Of course, we could show it anyway.
- Peyton isn't sleeping very well for us lately. He has been getting up at least twice a night for a week or two now. Not fun. I think that we might really need to get him moved into his own room, but it is hard when I know that I'm still going to be getting up with him in the middle of the night.
- Eric did really good with Peyton while we were in Alabama. Lots of Father/Son bonding time.
- Eric's friends mom is finally out of the hospital. She was diagnosed with cancer a month or so ago, and she had surgery two weeks ago to remove it. The surgery had some complications and she almost died. She was in ICU for over a week in an induced coma. Now she is home and starting to feel better.
- Eric's uncle Earl was diagnosed with Cancer last week. His aunt has cancer also. She isn't doing very well. Her cancer has spread to her bones. She has battled with cancer on and off for years. It is very sad that he has it now too. He takes care of her, and now they are going to have to get more help b/c they will both be on chemo.

No comments: