Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Horrible horrible week

Very very rough week. I worked 3 hours over in two days, and I still don't have my problem solved. My code isn't running correctly and I have no idea how to fix it. It was working, now it isn't. My code hasn't changed, so I'm trying to figure out what changes have been made on the servers. So frustrating and stressful. I just want to cry I'm so frustrated. And normally I don't worry about work when I'm not here - but the last two nights i have been so exhausted by the time I get home that I don't feel like doing anything, and I'm actually quite 'down' and not my normal self. Hopefully I can get this figured out soon!! And of course all this is the same week that my scrapbook event is and now i'm having a hard time getting excited. Tonight i might go buy myself a new outfit to wear and maybe that will put me in a better mood.

No comments: