I got Peyton a few things on sale a Pottery Barn.
This bag was a great steal. I've been looking for him a bag for traveling that is 'just for him' instead of always using my old one (which is pink btw). At Walmart I was going to pay more than this for a superman type bag - which would have been fine, but I love this one. I got the Small Duffel bag, and I had his name embroidered on it. The whole bag was $17 bucks! The bag at walmart was $16 and I like this one SOOO much better. I also love the way that it opens on the top. The zipper part is like a big 'U' shape and when it opens the whole top is open so it is easier to search for his stuff. And it has great big side pockets. Great steal!!!
And then I got him this cute little bag. I think this will be his toy bag for trips, and I might even use it for his diaper bag when he gets a little older. I didn't get his name on this one for two reasons. One, I almost didn't buy the bag, but for $13 bucks I could resist, adding the $6 bucks for his name might have made me rethink the decision. Second, This might be a bag that he uses for Preschool, since it is a back pack style, and I don't want his name on it then for safety reasons. I can write his name on the inside for identification purposes.
And I also bought a baby quilt. No, he did NOT need a quilt, and I probably shouldn't have spent the money, but it was only $14.99, originally 90 bucks. I tried to go back to PBK's that same night and show Eric what I bought, and it was already gone. No picture, but we got the stuff in the mail on Friday, and the quality of this quilt is outstanding.
I really wanted to order the easter basket with his name on it, but I found one at Hobby Lobby (a football basket) for $6 so maybe next year he will get a better one. He is not going to be able to use it this year anyway. Who knows, maybe after Easter I can go and buy the easter basket for 50 (or more) percent off.
Okay, back to work. ;)
1 comment:
Awesome deals! And those are so cute!!
Post a Comment