Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Spring...

Yesterday was the first 'official' day of spring. It is so beautiful around here and has been for a few weeks now. It is still cold in the morning, but by lunch, the jacket is OFF. By the afternoon it is in the low 80's. Which is kind of scary. If we are already in the 80's now, I can't imagine how hot it is going to be in the summer. Here in Georgia, Spring and Fall are way too short (and winter too) but Summer, dear Summer lasts FOREVER.

I really need to refocus on my weight loss again. I'm still stuck at 14 lbs lost (since Jan). I want to start losing 2lbs a week again, but at least I'm losing some even though it is only a lb or so a week. And clothes, I really need to buy some more clothes. I've been avoiding that issue all together because NOTHING seems to fit right. But I really need to be dressing up for work, and I can't keep wearing sweatshirts and my 'stage 1' maternity clothes forever.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The extra weight will come off soon, you are still 14lbs down which is great!

Enjoy your warm weather, we are starting to get some now too :)