Sunday, March 25, 2007

Making progress

Still lost of organizing to do. I have thrown away TONS of stuff, started a pile to sell, and started a pile to give away. I can't believe I have this much junk. 'Rediscovered' lots of fabrics that I had completely forgotten about. I might be selling some of it too because I don't know what I could possibly do with some of it. We will see.

But yesterday was very productive. I cleaned the kitchen and master bath, I washed our sheets and three other loads of laundry, mopped the laundry room floor and took 2 naps with Peyton.

The naps were my favorite part.

Hopefully we will make it to church today and I can make more progress on this craft room.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you are getting lots done! I can't wait to see pictures of your finished room :)

Randi said...

Nothing beats the feeling you get, when you get everything cleaned and organized:)

p.s. I re did my blog template, I hope it works now, if not I don't know what else to do. But like you said, we still have bloglines:)