Thursday, March 22, 2007

Season ticket renewal time

It is already time to renew our Falcon's season tickets. The deposit was due yesterday. And of course, we renewed. I told Eric that he had to promise to sell some of them this year, and to not wait until the last minute like we did last year. I want to sell about half of them to help pay for them. They aren't too expensive if we make an effort to pay a little bit on them each pay check, but I have to remember to do it or we will be hit with a high balance due mid-summer - and I don't want that.

Yesterday we traded our back up Quarterback. I hope that it was a good move. Matt is very good and it made us not worry too much about Vick getting hurt, since he is more prone to injury because of the way that he plays. I'm looking forward to the season, but I don't have very high hopes of this being a championship season - considering we will have a new coach and new system. It usually takes a few years to really get into the grove after switching systems. But Eric has very high hopes/expectations, so hopefully they will at least make it to the playoffs.

We can't wait til the draft! That is going to be a fun day in our house. It always is.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Enjoy your season tickets!