Friday, March 30, 2007

This week in my life

I feel like I've gotten so bad about blogging. I like to blog everyday. I feel like if I don't, I will forget something that I wanted to remember, and that tiny memory will be gone forever.

This weeks highlights were:
- I got tons done at work and I'm way ahead of schedule on my current project
- I'm going this weekend to visit Christie, Kaycee and Marie
- Peyton's got bit at daycare. ;(
- Eric has put in for a very good job and we are both praying hard that he gets it.
- I'm still wanting a minivan like crazy
- I went by to see my Grandma yesterday, she is doing good. My cousin Taylor was there and she had a broke arm b/c she fell while sleep walking.
- I almost have the craft/office room completely organized. And I'm selling off some unwanted things on Ebay and I have a pile of stuff for goodwill.
- Nothing is going on in the house selling department
- I'm going to miss our friend's little boys' first birthday b/c of my trip. But I bought him two cute toys at Target. While I was at Target, I was looking in the plus size section, and I found a sweater that fit me nicely for only $3.99. Originally $15. I bought 3. One in every color that they had that fit me.
- Looking back over my calendar, I've only lost 2 lbs this whole month. Next month will be different. This number needs (has) to keep going down. I'm down 15 (I think) and have 35 more to go for my year goal.

No comments: