Soule Mama posted about this today. I think it is a great idea. I know there are lots of places online where you can make your own books, and you could even make a word document from your posts and bind it yourself...but
this tool has built in capabilities to help you publish your blog. This is something that I'm very interested in. I do back up my blog about once every 6 months or so - but this would be so much better. This is something that is going to go on the 'to do' list. Maybe one day I will have time to actually get some of the 'fun' stuff on the todo list tackled.
1 comment:
Hey, thank you for posting this link. I have been looking for something to use to make my blog into a book someday after I have decided to pack it up:) I'm gonna look into it later.
Post a Comment