Thursday, June 28, 2007

$.06 prints

Yes, six cent prints at Winkflash. Over the last 2 nights I have been loading in ALL of my 2005 and 2006 pictures for printing. You can really tell when I went digital b/c all the sudden i didn't have any pictures in my albums. So, I've uploaded about 300 pictures and have some more to upload - but after this I will be caught up for awhile at least. So, thought I would share - in case some of you are in the same boat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to know! I still haven't printed honeymoon pictures and not one shot since Chloe was 6 weeks old...I need to catch up. six cents..now that is a deal and Winkflash has great quality. Thanks for telling us.

Anonymous said...

I started doing this last night too! I've never ordered from winkflash but one of my friends has and she loves the quality of the prints so I'm getting caught up, toO!