I have a few notable quirks when it comes to my food:
- I will NOT eat visable fat. I cut the fat off of all my meat.
- I hate touching raw meat - especially ground beef
- I do not eat with plastic silverware unless there is NO other option. I keep real silverware in my office at work just for this reason
- I do not like ice in my COLD cokes (sodas/pop for you northern folks). If my coke is not cold enough, I will not drink it.
- I peal oranges with a spoon, not my fingers
- I do not eat fish with the bone in it, especially catfish.
Maybe I will post more as I think of them.
1 comment:
I agreed with a lot of these:) I can't STAND even looking at the fat on meat, just gross!!!
p.s. I've moved to Wordpress, yippie!
Post a Comment