I'm standing. This was the very first time that we saw him pull up, and I immediately had to grab the camera. He is so cute. I could kiss those sweet cheeks all day long. This is one of the first pictures I have taken in a few weeks where he hasn't had something in his mouth.
The last two nights he slept all night. And this morning he didn't wake up until 6:45 - which ment that I got to sleep in for the first time in weeks - considering that I'm normally getting up between 5:15 and 6:00 depending on if Peyton wakes up before the alarm clock, which happens quite often.
The next step will be to get his bed BACK in his room. I know that I did a few things wrong regaurding the sleeping situation, but at least he doesn't sleep with us. I'm hoping to get him in his room sometime within the next few weeks, just as soon as we think he is used to sleeping in his bed. Then we will probably have a few weeks of him getting used to his room and hopefully it will be smooth sailing after that.
I just can't wait to get my room back. No more baby stuff everywhere. Oh, one day.

2 comments:
Hooray! Great job, Peyton!!!
Oh Natalie, you are going to have a heck of a time saying no to those baby blues and those sweet pouty cheeks and lips. Man is he a cutie and a half!
Post a Comment