Saturday, June 09, 2007

Total Bust

The yard sale did not go well at all. We only had about 5 customers and we made a whole $8.00. After sitting out with no one coming for about and hour and a half we decided to pack everything back in the garage and just do it next weekend with an Ad in the paper.

I thought since we live off a fairly busy highway that we wouldn't need an ad. At our old house (which is only five miles away) i had a yardsale without an ad and it was very busy. We put lots of signs out, just like last time, but I guess that wasn't enough.

So, hopefully next Saturday we will get LOTS of customers and sell all of our junk. And hopefully that ad in the paper won't cost too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How disappointing. There is nothing worse than all that effort making signs, dragging everything out and pricing it and getting up early. I really hope you get more money next time...yuck.

Randi said...

Ugh... I hate the whole getting ready for a sale! Better luck next time and hope you make lots of money!