My 3 day headache is GONE. It went away last night. Technically, it only lasted about 48 hours, but it spanned over 3 different days, so that is how I why I classified it as a 3 day. I would take a 3 day headache over a migraine ANYDAY. I'm praying so hard that my migraines aren't real bad after Peyton gets here, b/c I don't know how I could deal. I know we do what we have to, but I know that a crying baby plus a migraine would just be horrible.
Tonight is another scrapbook class at the place in Macon. We are making a mini-album. I hope that I like this class more than I liked the last one, if not, I might not go back again. I still want to start my 'scrapbook' group with all my friends that scrapbook so that we can all get together once a month or so to scrap. Don't know if this is ever going to happen though.
Eric and I have started putting one hour each night aside so we can each do stuff that we want to do. I hate feeling like I did nothing after work. I mean, I do plenty - cooking, cleaning the kitchen, misc stuff around the house, etc...but I want to feel like I did SOMETHING for me at some point in my day, and usually that just doesn't happen. He is even interested in starting to scrap with me. This should be interesting. :)
Stretch marks are poping up everywhere. The ones on my boobs were fading, but now I have bright purple ones now. And I've had them on my hips and thighs for a while, but not my stomach. I can see some starting around my pants line. GREAT! I'll look like Tony the Tiger before long...
1 comment:
Even tho nothing can prevent them (no matter what anyone tells you - they're 95% genetic), putting lotion on your stretch marks will make them fade faster and make them less noticable. So even tho they're popping up, slather on some shea butter.
Have fun scrapping with your hubby - how fun! And love the new car - it is really pretty!
Post a Comment