Monday, August 07, 2006

Target Addiction...

Okay, I confess, I have been going online and viewing my Target Baby Registry WAY too much. When we got married, I was so good and didn't go look at all. I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Well, this time is so different...I'm close to obsessed with going and taking a look. Go and take a look if you want to...my last name starts with a 'Go' and we are in GA.

Nice weekend. We watched a few movies (two of which we didn't even finish) and we had a nice day on Sunday with the family and at the house. Eric went shopping with me Sunday afternoon, which I LOVE. He rarely wants to go with me to the grocery store, which I really don't blame him for b/c I hate it too. Well, when he does go with me we shop so much faster. He rushes me sometimes, and then I don't have to 'think' about what to get him. Oh, and we always bet on the total, and this time I was closer (which is rare) AND I was only off by a few cents.

The furniture didn't get painted. I ended up going shopping with my Grandma for Peyton on Saturday, and then we watched a movie so most of the day was gone, and yesterday we were with the family most of the day. I told Eric I wanted it finished by this weekend! He will just have to work on it without me. This however, is a huge step for me - since I'm a 'furniture refinishing nazi', and I stress way too much about how it will look in the end. Especially this time, because we will take a nice looking piece of furniture and repaint it and HOPE that it still looks nice. Right now I'm full of motivation to work on it after work. We will see how I feel about that when once I get home.

1 comment:

Randi said...

I was the SAME way with my wedding and baby registry...lol.. I'm glad I wasn't the ONLY one. I just hate not knowing, I'm weird like that;)