Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Missing my baby!

Yesterday I couldn't take it. I typed the previous post around 2:00 and after worrying about Peyton for about 15 minutes I couldn't take it any longer. I had to go get him! And he did great for me. He wasn't cranky or anything. As soon as I got home with him we played a little and then took a nap.

And then we went out to eat with Eric and we had his pictures taken at Sears. This time he did much better, as did the photographer. He wouldn't smile for us, but he was awake this time. He had gas really bad the whole time, so it took about 30 minutes to get 10 decent shots, but we are happy with the ones that we did get. He looked so cute in his little outfit!

Tonight my mom has volunteered to watch Peyton for us to go out to eat - but I'm missing him so much I think it will be harder for me to leave him with her than the other time. I miss him ALL day long, but it gets really bad after lunch. I can't wait to see him every afternoon and hold him. I don't want to cancel - but then on the other hand I do. I guess I'll see how I feel after I get home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do whatever you want to do. If you'll have a miserable time b/c you're missing him, then by all means stay at home! I can't imagine how hard it must be for you not to miss him throughout the day. If it were me I would probably skip the dinner and maybe reschedule for the weekend. But if you do go, have a great time!

Heather said...

I'm glad Peyton did so well at the photographers, and I can't wait to see the photos!

Whatever you chose to do, I hope you enjoyed yourself :)