Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday, at work...

Yes. Since I don't get paid maternity leave, I've decided to start coming in and working the Saturday's that Eric has to work. So, here I am.

Saturday's are nice and quiet though. I can get alot of work done in a few hours, and get a jump start on next weeks tasks.

Next weekend we are going to visit my Dad. He lives in the north Georgia mountains. Usually we go camping, but it is maybe a little bit too cold right now. I think I'm going to try and plan a trip camping sometime next month, and maybe even reserve a camper from work. You can rent nice campers for about $60 per night.

Oh, my Mom bought a camper. And Eric's dad bought one too. However, I don't think I would feel comfortable borrowing from either. My mom, maybe, but Eric's dad's is pretty nice. I am looking forward to going on trips with both though. It is just that my mom always goes with all her friends, and I just don't like being around a bunch of 50 year old drunks. However, when we go as a family, I think it will be fun!

My blogs have been so boring lately. Sorry, but nothing too exciting is going on in my life right now. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blogs are never boring, unless you're writing about your tv-viewing schedule, or something ;)

Blog on natalie!