I'm still so amazed about our little pumpkin. I keep thinking about the ultrasound, and the baby wiggling around. I was already eating good and taking care of myself before, but now I'm really watching everything.
I've gained 1 lb. But my pants barely button...I'm having to use a hair band to extend the loop without just walking around with my pants unbuttoned. My jeans are the ones that don't fit, my khaki's can still button. :)
Oh, and all the plus size maternity clothes that I ordered, they don't fit! Yes, I'm excited because that means that I'm not 'quite' plus size. XL must be the my size. Misses XL not Women's 1X or 2X. I also didn't like one of the shirts that I ordered, so I'm sending it back, and then just reordering all the pants in one size smaller. I also need to get some cute summer shoes to wear with the capri's...not that I don't already have some, but every spring it is always fun to get a few more. AND I need to paint my toenails too. I don't do that often, but I'm in the mood...
1 comment:
paint them now while you can still reach them!! lol
and yay on not being plus size! I know that feels fantastic.
Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment