Two weeks (14 days) until my scrapbook event! I can't wait. I'm getting so stinking excited.
Peyton has found his tounge. He has been chomping away for about a day now, and he looks so cute and funny at the same time!
Today we (Eric) took some stuff back to walmart that is LONG overdue and he bought Peyton the Rainforest Jumperoo. Well, there was only one left and it had tape on the box - which is not a good sign - but he got it anyway. When he put it together, parts were scratched up, so we are going to return it to another walmart and hopefully find another one. You don't pay $80 bucks for something that isn't in perfect shape. And I wish we would have bought it for him earlier, I think he could have started to use it at least a month ago, but I'm guessing he will like it until he starts walking - which will be in at least 6 months, so we should still get lots of good use out of it.
After work we are going to go look at a house. We think we have decided to sell ours. Very hard decision. I'll write more about that in a post of its own.
1 comment:
I love the new Rainforest line...I wish they would have had it before we bought all the aquarium stuff :)
Post a Comment