Friday, June 30, 2006

Baby's Bathroom...

I finished Peyton's bathroom about two weeks ago, but haven't shared the pictures yet. Here are a few. And, it is kind of hard to take pictures of a long, skinny space...so this is the best I could do.

This is his bathroom, please ignore the green towel on the floor. That is where I was painting the other bathroom door. There are two doors...since the bathroom is between our two back bedrooms.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



These are the cute towels. The yellow one I had already, the 'themed' towels are from pottery barn, and the green hand towels and bath mat were from JCPenney.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And this is the cutest bath rug I have ever seen! I took the picture with my feet there on purpose...to show later that I could see my feet!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Randi said...

I really like it! Good Job! Love those colors, very cute!!