Today I'm officially in Month 6. Wow. Of course, there are 3.7 months left, so I don't know why I'm in the 6th month already, but that is what my pregnancy book says! I just know that I'm getting closer each week!!! I guess if you look at it as 3.7 months left, including the 9th month, then I guess I would be in the 6th month...because I still have the 7th, 8th, and 9th month to go. Oh, whatever. Enough thinking...
I'm still not really all that *big*, but I know that is coming over the next month or so. I mean, I do look pregnant, but comfortable pregnant. I love how Candace called it the *honeymoon* stage.
So, the 5th month highlights were:
- Grapefruit Juice, can't get enough
- Becoming visabily pregnant to everyone, not just the people that I know
- Finished the baby's bathroom, and started on the baby's room
- Started planning my shower for August 12th
- Purchased the crib and changing table
- Baby flutters turned into kicks, and I can feel him all the time now...especially after I eat.
- Baby will respond to Eric poking my belly
- Decided on a name, Peyton Maddux
- Heartburn and Backaches started
2 comments:
I could never get enough cranberry juice when I was prego! I love the name Peyton!!! Very cute:)
Hi there, I am new the the blogging world and was excited to read a blog about a new bundle of joy coming into the world! I have a 3 year old daughter and I honestly miss the pregnant days sometimes so reading what other people are going through now brings it back to me in some ways.
I love the name Peyton, that is the name I had picked out if I had a boy, but I got the girl!!
Post a Comment