It is Wednesday night, and I'm just so NOT in the mood to go to church. I've been feeling this way every Wednesday, and I haven't been in about 3 weeks. I always feel bad when I don't go, but I'm having a very hard time getting myself motivated. I just don't feel like doing anything once I get home from work. I do get a few things done each night, but after cooking dinner and doing a load of laundry or something like that, I'm spent. And church is so late. I don't get home until around 8:30.
Eric's doctor gave him some steroids, which he is hoping will help the swelling in his back around the *bulging* disk. This disk is pressing against a nerve, so that is what is hurting him. If not, then we will have to go to a back specialist. I think we need to go to a specialist now, and I still might call the doctor's office to ask for a referral. Eric and I are going to talk about that tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment