Monday, June 19, 2006

It feels like it has been forever...

I technically only missed ONE day (Friday) because I don't count the weekends - but it feels like forever since I have blogged.

This weekend was a complete waste. I honestly got NOTHING done. Well, I take that back, I did get a few things done, but NOTHING like what I envisioned. I'm starting to feel really tired all the time, like I did when I was in the first trimester. I hope that it was just a few day thing until the 3rd trimester because we still have TONS to do.

I did finish Peyton's bathroom, put a primer coat on his bathroom door (one of the things that DIDN'T get finished by our sorry builder), bought some curtain rods from walmart, finished all the touch up paint (except for the door) - which means we don't have any white *spackled* spots around the house. Whoo Hoo. Now we just need to hang up some pictures, which we tried to do, I even bought the picture hanging kit with all the different nails and stuff, but we couldn't find the hammer. So, we went BACK to the dreaded walmart, which didn't have any of the 'normal' hammers that cost about $7, they only had the $25 one, and I'm NOT paying that much for a hammer.

I think that we are going with Peyton Maddux. It is a hard decision, but we really aren't loving anything else, and over the weekend we started referring to him as Peyton, so we shall see if it sticks.

Eric had a great *pre-father's day*, although I slept most of the day and his back was hurting. We went to his dad's for lunch and I talked to my dad on the phone, but that is just about it. Nothing too exciting.

Saturday we did have a date night, we went to dinner and a movie. The movie was at the 99 cent movie, so we didn't have much to chose from, and we picked the scary horror 'Silent Hill'. Oh My Gosh, that was the most wacked out movie I think I have ever seen. And we have seen just about every scary movie out there...those are Eric's favorites.

Speaking of movies...I want to go see Lake House so bad. The one with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves (sp?). I don't want to wait for it to come to the dollar movie, I want to see it NOW. So, I guess I will have to hunt down some of my girlfriends to go to that one with me, because if I want to go with Eric I might as well just wait for it to come out on video because it just isn't going to happen.

No comments: