Friday, June 02, 2006

Pooey

My husband's back has been hurting him ALOT the last few days. Wednesday he had to leave work early, and he has been to the doctor twice. Wednesday he got x-rays, and today he is getting an MRI. The x-rays showed that he didn't have a slipped disk, which is what the doctor thought it was to begin with, but it looks like he might have a fracture. YIKES!

How do you 'fracture' your spine, and not even know what did it. His back has always hurt on and off, mainly due to the type of work he does, but it is hurting him so bad right now that he can barely walk. The doc gave him some muscle relaxers that he takes at bed time just incase it was a muscle sprain, and luckily those have been helping him sleep.

I pray that nothing major is wrong. And we have both decided that he is going to start looking for a new job - even if it means taking a pay cut. I don't want him to always hurt, or to feel like a 60 year old man when he is in his 30's. (He is 27 now). And he really doesn't *like* what he does, so finding a job that he likes would make him so much happier. He gets so HOT during the Summer that he is just exausted when he gets home.

And, I have been meaning to post a belly picture, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I will soon. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

By the way, that was me that posted the belly pic request, in case you were weirded out when you saw "anonymous." I thought I was logged in, but I guess I wasn't, and I didn't have time to go back and fix it when I left the comment.