Friday, June 09, 2006

Shoes

One thing that I noticed this afternoon is how my shoes are all over the house. One pair by the door in from the garage, two pairs in the computer room, one in the kitchen by the back door, a couple in our bedroom, one in our bathroom and probably a few more that I have forgotten about...

All over the house. If Eric's shoes were all over the house like that it would drive me crazy. Although, he only has about 3 pairs of shoes, so he probably would have his all over the house too.

I guess I need to get better about putting my shoes in my closet. Which is also finally organized. The first three months or so we lived in our house you couldn't even walk in our closet...now there are only a few boxes in there...all the shoes (except the ones I was talking about above) are in their place, and all of my clothes and Eric's clothes are organized, and all our *hope I can wear these again* clothes are in there respective boxes. Can't wait til the whole house is organized...but that will probably neve4r happen.

No comments: