Am I the ONLY person that can NOT get these wipes to 'feed' right? I use the clorox disinfecting wipes that come in the tube, and I can NEVER get them to automatically reload. Do you know what I mean? You are supposed to pull one out, and then another one pops up, like a kleenex box. Well, I follow the directions, and every time it might work once, MAYBE twice, but never more than that. Frustrating. At least I've learned that this is going to happen, so I don't even bother anymore...but every now and again (like today) I try to do it just one more time and I fail miserably.
2 comments:
Totally have the same problem!!! I had to give up on them as well!
yeah, hate those buggers. I end up ripping them b/c they get hung on the *sheet-seperating-aparatus* and I get mad and just yank one out. But only half of one comes out.
Post a Comment