Thursday, June 15, 2006

Great Mail Day...

Don't you just LOVE getting packages? I do. And yesterday I had two. One from concroption and one from Pottery Barn Kids. I've already got the PB stuff off ebay, but that was just the curtains, and I think they might be too big for the small window that we have in our bathroom. So, yesterday comes the stuff from PB. It was so nice. The rug and towels are just gorgeous. Eric likes the set too. So, maybe this weekend I can clean that bathroom real good, and set it up. ;)

Okay, and the kit that I got from Concroption is just AMAZING. I might consider getting put on their permenant monthly list. I just don't want to end up with too much stuff and not enough time to scrap (which is already the case and the baby isn't here). So, Ali Edwards posted this to her blog, and I fell in LOVE with the Father's Album. She used the concroption kit for it (it is about half way down the page). I tried to order it immediately, but of course, they sold out. So, I got put on the waiting list, and ordered it last week. I'm going to try and hide it from Eric, then give it to him for next Father's day with pictures in it. Of course, mine will probably look nothing like Ali's, but I can always try!

Today is my lunch date with Eric. Love lunch dates, especially the ones with him. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww yay lunch dates!! Have fun - can't wait to see more pics of the nursery!! :)))

(the extra !!! and :))) are to rid me of the evils of your previous post...)