Have I ever talked about my LOVE for Dark Chocolate? When I was younger, dark chocolate was YUCK. I wouldn't even eat it. Then, while I was working at Cubic, our contract was for the Royal Danish Air Force, so when some of my co-workers went to Denmark and brought back some chocolate, I had my first delish dark chocolate bar. I have been addicted ever since. My absolute favorite is Dark Chocolate Orange. You can smell the orange when you open it up, and it gives the chocolate the perfect flavor.
My friend Christina went to Italy for two weeks, and guess what she brought me back - two dark chocolate bars. One is plain dark chocolate, one is Orange. Delish. The Europeans really know how to make chocolate. And the packaging is so 'upscale'. I think I'm going to make a scrapbook page with one of the boxes it is so pretty.
2 comments:
Oh yeah! Dark Chocolate Baby!! YUM!
Is it un-American to say I don't really like chocolate?? I'll eat *some* but it's only milk chocolate and only a little. Never was a fan...but I'm glad you've expressed your love for DC. May it always make you happy :)
Post a Comment