So, a little trivia, what is my title from? Hehe. That just popped in my head, so I guess it fits for a title...
edited to add: Yes, I meant Captain Crash! Not flash. Brain Fart. And yes, this is a Bon Jovi song from the Crush CD. I was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan my whole life, don't really dig the last 2-3 albums, but I've worn out all the ones previously. I got my first Bon Jovi record at my first grade birthday...
Yesterday was a very frustrating 'blogger' day. Usually one of the first things I do each day is write a blog entry, or at least start one. Well, yesterday our network was down almost all day...then whenever it would come up, blogger was down. So, I'm a little behind.
I went to the doctor on Monday. Everything is great. I've gained 11 lbs. Yikes. But, that is total, so hopefully it won't jump too much again until the end. I know that I gained 5 of that when we were on vacation, so if we get to go on vacation in July I'm will not splurge every day...
Eric's back is still hurting him bad. He didn't go to work yesterday, but he went today. Since he has hurt his back he has been going just about every other day b/c he hurts too bad after working to get up the next morning. I wish they would speed everything up so that we will at least know what is wrong and what we can do to fix it.
I've been sleeping a little better the past few nights, still getting up alot to go the bathroom, but then I haven't been having too much trouble going back to sleep. Oh, and no more watermelon after 5 pm. Gosh, last night I ate some around 6 b/c I thought I would be okay by bed time. Well, all night I was going to the bathroom almost every 15 minutes. So, I will eat it in very small amounts during work, but not at night anymore.
2 comments:
if you mean Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars, isn't that a Bon Jovi song?
Yay!!! what do I get??
Post a Comment