Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Voice Recorder

I really think that I'm going to get me one. Nothing big and bulky, but something small to keep in my purse. I used to carry a small spiral notebook all the time, mainly for my *brillant* craft type ideas, but I think that the recorder will be easier. Easier because usually when I have a *great* idea, I'm driving in the car.

I wonder how many ideas that I have had, are lost forever. So many times I have something that I think, and then I want to blog about it later, but when I have time to blog, I have completely forgotten what my thought was. Or I'll have an idea for a layout or scrapbook page, and then by the time I go to scrap, the idea is completely GONE.

I'm going to look on Ebay tonight and hopefully find something cheap...

1 comment:

Randi said...

I get all my cool ideas when I'm laying in bed "almost" asleep, then in the morning I forget everything I was thinking about it. Doh!