Friday, June 09, 2006

So glad that it is FRIDAY...

My nephew Dilyn (the one that used to live with us) is spending the night tonight, and I have to take him to his baseball game tomorrow. I'm NOT looking forward to the game b/c it will be so HOT, but I've only been to a few games, so I really don't mind too much. We can always go home and jump in the pool to cool off after the game. I'm going to clean out the pool tonight to get it ready.

Saturday we are going to Eric's papa's 83rd birthday, and I have got to figure out what I'm going to make. I'm not looking forward to the car ride, since we just went down to South Georgia last weekend, but we haven't seen this part of the family since Christmas, and I'm not going to be going to Thanksgiving this year, so this might be one of the only times this year we get to see everyone.

Eric has his MRI tonight for his back. I hope that it shows what is wrong, and that we don't waste our money, since we will have to pay about 20%, and MRI's are generally over $1000.

This weekend my goal is to organize the office and the laundry room . The laundry room is so bad that you can hardly walk in there. That is one area I haven't touched since we moved into the house, so I know some of the stuff in there doesn't belong. That is top priority, and hopefully I can get to the office/computer room too.

Last weekend we FINISHED the garage. Well, just about finished it. But all week, every morning on my way out the door I get so proud. Our last garage never looked this good, so I'm so happy that it only took us 3 months to get it done, and we lived in our last house for 1 1/2 years. ;) Way to go us! (Mostly me, but Eric did help some!)

No comments: