Monday, June 05, 2006

Emma's Party...

We had fun. So much was going on that I really didn't get any one-on-one time with her, but that is okay. She was such a doll. I'll post pictures later! She had on this too cute dress that had balloons and a 1 on it, and the dress had toile under it so it poofed out. Just adorable.

Kaycee and Christie were so busy with everything that I really didn't get to talk to them much, and by the end of the party I was getting sleepy and I wanted to GO!

Emma got so many cute presents. Lots of clothes, so Kaycee probably won't have to buy her any summer clothes. And they (Kaycee and Jason) got her this cute little 'add a pearl' necklace. I had one when I was little, but my parents stopped adding beads to it when I was about 7. And every time Emma would open a present, she would get all excited, then when her Daddy would take it away so she could open another one - she would get mad and squeal, but then Kaycee would put another present infront of her and she would get all happy again. Funny.

There were lots of kids at the party. Probably about 7 under the age of 4. And what was funny was that there was only 1 boy, all the rest were girls.

No comments: