Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Assignments...

It has been FOREVER since I have loaded some new tunes into my MP3 player, I know that I haven't loaded any since being in my new house. So, this week, I'm going to start doing some downloading. I was going to make Eric a mixed sweetheart cd, you know with all those mushy songs, and I might still do it, but it won't be something that he listens to often...or me for that matter...so it is going on the back burner.

So, the assignment.
1. What is your favorite few songs of all time?
2. What is your favorite song RIGHT now?
3. What song did you plan in your wedding?

I'm going to download these songs, and maybe you will all introduce me to some new great music, or some songs that I have long forgotten!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Favorites of all time:
Pour some sugar on me, Def Leopard
Shot thru the heart, Bon Jovi - actually, any old Bon Jovi song!
Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns N Roses

Current favorite: Save Me, Nickelback

Wedding song: From this moment, Shania Twain. I'm actually kind of embarrased about this now, but it was one of *our* songs from when we started dating, so that is the one we used.