Friday, June 09, 2006

Guess What

Guess who is the smartest chica in the world?

Me

That's right! I'm typing this entry FROM MY BED!

That's right....

Whoo!

I got the wireless internet working for my laptop FINALLY. I mean, come on, I have a Computer Science Degree, so this should have been a piece of cake for me, but it wasn't. I had everything set up right, but just had to check ONE MORE box and now everything is groovy.

This really made my day!

Oh, and it is so much harder to type fast on the laptop, especially with long nails. I think I'm goihng to cut them tonight....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Natalie!! Now many you can show us how to use ours. DH has a CS degree too and is one of the smartest computer people I know and can't get the darned thing to work...