Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sleep, who needs it???

Not me obviously. I've been trying hard not to complain about my troubles sleeping yet, because I know that it is only going to get worse, but today I'm so sleepy that I can't keep it to myself.

I no longer count how many times I get up to go to the bathroom, because that is just too much work. After 3 or so times, they all run together. Well, last night, I was up EVERY HOUR. Every. Single. Hour. At least when I got back in bed most of the times I just drifted off to sleep, but two times I laid there for about an hour before finally falling asleep - to only wake up within 30 min or so to go to the bathroom. Again!

And I'm trying to sleep on my sides. This really isn't working out too much. My hips hurt a little and I feel kind of like I have restless leg syndrome or something because my legs start hurting and tingling. I knew that this would come, but I'm not all that big yet, and I've only gained about 5 pounds, so I really didn't expect to be uncomfortable so soon.

I guess I should stop complaining and enjoy every minute. Right now I do think I'm at that 'perfect pg' size, if that makes any sense. I look pregnant, my maternity clothes all fit quite well, and I feel *normal* when I walk and stuff like that. Pretty soon I'll start waddling, and outgrowing my maternity clothes. Although, a piece of me can't wait for that because that will mean the baby will be coming soon!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Ahh yes...peeing every hour on the hour! The WORST thing I think about being a prego! I'm glad your feeling good in your skin right now, that is so important. Your enjoying it and that's how it should be!! I bet your very cute;)

Anonymous said...

this is the honeymoon phase of pregnancy Natalie - enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, we want belly pics!